- Print System Health Monitoring:
The new Print System Health Monitoring interface allows you to maximize print uptime by setting up alerts, dashboard indicators, and graphs in any industry standard monitoring tool.
This interface allows you to monitor:
- Status of overall print system health
- Status of components in your printing environment
- Real-time statistics
- System resource information
- Printer/device inactivity
- Passwords for SysAdmins and internal users are stored with a more secure encryption algorithm that is no longer case sensitive.
- Databases can now be imported via the command line without confirmation prompts.
- Fixed an issue causing multiple notifications to be sent when the toner level drops below a predefined threshold.
- Fixed an issue causing a refund for a job charged to multiple personal accounts to be refunded only to the default account.
- User interface: Fixed an issue causing the Printer/Device Group field under Filters on the Recent Print Job page to always be empty.
- Novell iPrint: Fixed an issue preventing iPrint from shutting down when there are held print jobs.
- Pay Station: Added a config key (display-on-screen-keyboard-always) that controls whether or not the on screen keyboard is always displayed on the login panel.
- HP universal printers: Improved page count.
- systemd Linux: Resolved an issue where the Application Server was not restarted after an upgrade.
- The Internet Control module has been removed. End of life for the Internet Control Module was announced in December 2011. Customers using Internet Control should NOT upgrade to this release.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.