This is a bugfix release for 15.3 and contains the following changes:
- Improved the page load time when the server does not have access to an external network.
- Updated the icon for the PaperCut Card Wizard.
- Fixed an issue in Croatian PDF reports causing characters to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue allowing users with non-verified and deleted PayEx agreements to perform transactions.
- Fixed an issue in the Executive Summary report causing an incorrect count of the days in the month when a Daylight Savings Time change occurred during the reporting period.
- Upgraded to the Apache Commons Collections (ACC) Java library, version 3.2.2 to address a security vulnerability with Java deserialization (CERT Vulnerability Note VU#576313).
- Toshiba: Improved copy detection for PCL6 printers.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.