This is a bugfix release for 15.0 and contains the following changes:
- Email Printing: Fixed a problem that stopped printing in the event of a network connection issue with the mail server.
- Google Cloud Print: Fixed an issue preventing jobs being printed when using a Linux or Mac print server.
- Executive Summary Report: Fixed an incorrectly worded label in the "Top Users" section.
- Fixed an issue in bulk user actions if usernames are entered containing underscores. These would be treated as a single character wildcard.
- Prevent users from accessing the user shared account page if not enabled for them.
- Fixed problem with some MFDs when using Oracle Database.
- Fixed a potential problem upgrading to 15.0 from builds prior to 13.3.
- Fixed an issue affecting Find-Me printing on French Windows print servers with the "hide document names" option enabled.
- Fixed some issues with Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil) translations.
Copier / Device Integration:
- Fuji Xerox (AIP) / Dell (AIP)*:
- Fixed an issue with account selection with 'always invoiced' setting not being applied.
- Konica Minolta (OpenAPI):
- Fixed a problem preventing users from logging in with a PIN when iOption interface is in use.
- Fixed display of custom welcome messages affecting some login screen configurations.
- Kyocera (HyPAS)*:
- The Account Code field is now pre-selected when this is the only available option.
- Use the default invoice setting for users with standard account selection.
- Sharp (OSA):
- Improved logging of mixed grayscale and color copy jobs producing duplex output.
- Xerox (EIP):
- Fixed display of accented characters in the Account Selection screen.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- (MF ONLY) Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.