This is a bugfix release for 14.3 and contains the following changes:
- Google Cloud Print
- Minor usability improvement with entering the authorization code during the setup process.
- Automatic email self association now works correctly if PaperCut's Single Sign On (SSO) was enabled on the application server.
- Improved diagnostic logging.
- SSL fine tuning enhancements (e.g. for POODLE) can now be used when running SSL on non-PaperCut-default ports.
- Minor usability improvement with setting up Find-Me Printing on multiple devices.
- Fixed cases where print-provider.log files on Windows would not rotate fast enough and grow larger than expected.
- Internal User Registration: Ensure users receive a confirmation email after registration.
- Fixed problem with hardware page count validation if a job had been in a hold/release queue for more than 2 hours and required adjustments.
- Fixed rare case where performing a bulk user action to reset user statistics would also clear secondary email addresses.
- Fixed problem running the db-tools command on Linux.
- Fixed an issue that prevented PDL Transforms when defined on a print queue name (rather than a driver name).
- Fixed issue creating scheduled reports that displayed more than one job type (e.g. print and copy) (since 14.3).
- Fixed an error running the Deleted Users report (since 14.3).
- OS X 10.10 printer setup now uses CUPS sandboxing "relaxed" mode instead of "off".
- Fixed addSharedAccountAccessUser API not working when using Oracle as the external database.
- Fixed rare case where updates to user balances could be incorrect when running multiple API calls at once.
- Added advanced config key to customize the mobile print release authentication timeout ("mobile-release.session-timeout-mins").
- Added an advanced REPEAT_ALL keyword to the PaperCut PDL Transform Language.
Printer Compatibility Improvements:
- HP Officejet Pro X451dw: Improved grayscale detection.
- XPS-based drivers: Added N-up (2 pages per 1 sheet) detection.
- Fixed potential issue with grayscale conversion filter when redirecting jobs to Kyocera PCL6 printers from non-Kyocera drivers.
- Improved color detection when printing from the Evince document viewer on Linux.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.