This is a bugfix release for version 14.0 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed issues limiting admin access to a subset of printers or user groups (since 14.0).
- Google Cloud Print:
- Fixed issues causing GCP jobs to remained in the "Queued" state and not be processed by PaperCut.
- Fixed issue using Copy Printer Settings to publish multiple printers to GCP at once, if the list of target printers included the template printer.
- Email to Print:
- Fixed the default port when configuring email server connection details for the first time.
- Fixed some options displaying incorrectly in some languages.
- Fixed issues delegating access to add and remove secondary email addresses (when using admin groups and/or when allowing read-only access to users).
- Mobile Client:
- Fixed a caching issue that was causing an "Error Loading Page" message for some users.
- Fixed a problem that allowed pending jobs from a mobile device to be visible to other users of the same device.
- Allow scrolling the content of print script dialogs on touch-screen devices.
- Print Archiving on Linux can now more reliably generate job images when the archive directory is an NFS share.
Printer compatibility improvements:
- Fixed a possible error in the Print Provider that may occur in rare cases when watermarking Canon PostScript or XPIF spool files.
- Fixed some cases of Web Print not successfully printing PDF to PostScript printers when using Xpdf.
Copier / Device Integration:
- HP FutureSmart Onboard/Embedded (no embedded app update required): Fixed an issue tracking scans and faxes in some cases (since 13.3).
- Konica Minolta Onboard/Embedded (OpenAPI):
- Fixed a problem with USB printing not being tracked (since 14.0).
- Fixed a problem causing the "Show account confirmation" setting to be reset (since 14.0).
- Fixed an issue causing the embedded application to fail to start when installed on some locales (since 14.0).
- Fixed start up issues on devices with insufficient memory to run the iOption browser.
- Fixed a problem with print release registration failing when another print release app of the same type is already present on the device.
- Provide a configuration option to override the default card decoding on AU201 readers. Also provide a configuration option to bypass decoding altogether and return the card number as hexadecimal encoded string.
- Toshiba/OKI Onboard/Embedded (e-BRIDGE Open Platform) - SDK2 devices:
- Ensure disabled accounts are not selectable in the account selection page.
- Reinstate the release Print All button (since 14.0).
- Tune the number of accounts displayed so that the version number does not obscure an account name.
- Prevent copy-proof jobs from being tracked twice.
- Xerox Onboard/Embedded (Xerox Secure Access EIP 1.0+ and EIP 2.0+)
- Fixed a problem preventing some Xerox models from connecting to the Application Server (since 14.0).
- Added support for user-names containing an apostrophe character.
- This release does not contain a database upgrade.