This is a Maintenance Release for 17.0 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue preventing more than one of the following device types from being added (since 17.0.0):
- HP FutureSmart
- Toshiba v2 and MDS
- Xerox EIP 1.0+ and 1.5+
- Site Server: Fixed a rare issue preventing the release of jobs when "Block the release of jobs when this device is in error" is enabled.
- OKI Universal PCL5 driver: Fixed an issue causing an incorrect page count when duplex printing an odd number of pages.
- Heartland payment gateway: Improved the Application Server performance when non-registered Heartland users attempted to use the Heartland payment system.
Copier / Device Integration:
- Fixed an error when enabling Guest access on the External Device Settings page in the Admin web interface (since 17.0.6).
- HP Universal USB Proximity Card Reader (Part Number X3D03A) and RF IDeas RDR-805H3AKU: Up to four card types can now be configured in the PaperCut Admin web interface.
- Improved the appearance of the interface on the device and updated PaperCut branding.
- EIP 1.0+ and EIP 1.5+: Secure Access configuration can now be enabled automatically via SNMP on some models.
- EIP 1.5+: Added support for VersaLink and AltaLink devices.
Toshiba (e-BRIDGE Open Platform):
- v2 and MDS: Improved the time taken to log in after network connectivity errors between the device and the Application Server are resolved.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.
Read more »