- Print Deploy
Get the right print driver and right print queue to the right person in the right location, automatically. With Print Deploy:
- Print queues are dynamically deployed as mobile staff move between branches, stores, or campuses.
- Native drivers are installed along with default settings (grayscale, duplex etc.) and capabilities (stapling, hole punching etc).
- It doesn't matter whether printing to a server or printing directly to a printer in a print-serverless environment.
- Mac and Windows computers are supported (with Linux and Chromebooks to come shortly).
- Support for computers that are not joined to a local domain (for example, G Suite or Microsoft Azure AD).
- Custom Reports
- You can now manage and run your own custom reports built in JasperSoft Studio. Note that updated documentation will be available by GA. PC-15694
- PaperCut NG/MF manual: We have revamped the look of the PaperCut NG/MF manual (now called the PaperCut NG/MF Help Center). This new design offers a fresh look as well as easier navigation. PC-16408
- Refreshed the design of 10 of the most commonly used reports. PC-15280
- Improved Application Server scalability to support large numbers (20,000+) of user clients. PC-15213
- RBS WorldPay payment gateway: Improved security by allowing an MD5 secret configuration PC-15203
- Server command and web services API:
- Added a new web services API method (generateSheduledReport()) that allows the automation of ad hoc reports. PC-11947
- Added a new server command to configure advanced popup settings for a given user (set-user-account-selection-advanced-popup). This allows administrators to automate the creation and management of advanced users. PC-6803
- Added a new server command (and API call) to get/set a list of printer properties, instead of making separate calls for each property. PC-15757
- Added a new server command that initiates an update to the device of any outstanding configuration changes. PC-15434
- Added a new user property "last-user-activity" that allows SysAdmins to see the last time a given user was active in PaperCut NG/MF. PC-14485
- Delegated print release users and/or groups can now be managed via the set and set user property commands and API calls. PC-4507
- The cost model used by a printer can now be selected by changing the cost-model attribute via 'set-printer-property'. PC-14314
- Listing all usernames in a group can now be done through 'get-group-members' server command or API. PC-6006
- Added new server commands that allow users to look up PaperCut NG/MF usernames by other descriptors such as email, full name, and user alias:
- look-up-user-name-by-email <email>
- look-up-user-name-by-secondary-user-name <user-alias>
- look-up-user-name-by-full-name <"full name"> PC-13666
- Web services API: Managing API application security is now even easier with the ability to assign different authentication tokens to different applications. PC-14117
- Fixed an issue that caused some error error messages to not display properly on HP small-screen devices. PC-16300
- Updated 3rd party libraries that include security fixes for the Admin web interface, Mobility Print, Email to Print, and Google Cloud Print. PC-15893PC-15909
- Fixed an issue that could cause held print jobs to disappear when upgrading from a version prior to 19.0.4 (since 19.0.4).PC-16238
- Fixed an issue in the Admin web interface and the User web interface causing some non-Latin characters to render incorrectly. PC-15928
- Fixed an issue that caused print jobs to fail when "Automatically charge to personal account" was changed to "Show the standard account selection popup" for a user while the user had print jobs held in a hold/release queue. PC-15733
- Microsoft SQL Server with Microsoft JDBC driver: Fixed performance and stability issues when PaperCut MF is configured to use this. PC-16244
- This release includes a database upgrade.
- * Requires installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.