This is a Maintenance Release for 18.3 and contains the following changes:
- Job Ticketing administrator access now needs to be explicitly granted in PaperCut MF with the new Job Ticketing Administrator role. PC-15248
- Authorize.Net Payment Gateway: Added an option in the ext-payment-gateway-authorize-net.properties file to allow the use of the SHA-2 encryption method (authorize-net.sha2-hash-value). PC-15179
- TouchNet Payment Gateway: Added an option in the ext-payment-gateway-touchnet.properties file to ensure that user balances are updated and users receive appropriate transaction completion notifications in environments that have SSO Authentication enabled (touchnet.use-configured-links=Y). PC-14847
- HP PageWide XL series PostScript printer driver: Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect detection of page size after the user had selected a custom paper size.PC-15305
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused low toner notification emails to include printers that did not have low toner levels.PC-9293
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect refunding of printed documents with a cancelled status, when conversions were applied to the original document (for example, watermarking, and force duplex). PC-14851]
- For environments using PaperCut Port Monitor, improved the detection of completed printed jobs.PC-14851
- Removed a limitation that blocked very long print scripts from being saved. PC-15200
- Fixed an issue that caused the 'server-command' to hang for five seconds, preventing any other commands from being executed. PC-15206
Copier / Device Integration:
- HP (FutureSmart Legacy) version 1.2.5*:
- FutureSmart 3.9.4 / 18.104.22.168 firmware devices: Fixed an issue introduced by stricter bundle validation measures in the firmware that prevented the installation of PaperCut MF on the device. MAC-5446
- Ricoh (SmartSDK):
- Ricoh Remote Operation Client 1.3.0:
- Added support for Smart Operation Panel Generation 2.5 devices.
- Updated the bundled RXOP library to version 3.7.3. MAC-5323
- Ricoh (SDK/J):
- Ricoh Remote Operation Client 1.3.0: Updated the bundled RXOP library to version 3.7.3. MAC-5323
- This release includes a database upgrade.
- * Requires installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.