This is a Maintenance Release for 18.2 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed a translation issue that caused extra single apostrophes to display in the Admin and User web interfaces and various device interfaces.
- Fixed an issue that caused Web Single Sign-On (SSO) to fail when users attempt to sign in using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome when the PaperCut service is being run as a Domain User Account and the server is using IIS 7.0+.
- Canon with PaperCut Global Print Driver: Added a new PDL transform to fix an issue that caused jobs to print to an output tray that was different to the user's selection.
- Lexmark with PaperCut Global Print Driver: Added a new PDL transform to fix an issue that caused jobs to print to an output tray that was different to the user's selection.
- Epson ESC/P driver: Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect color page count when page-level detection was enabled.
- RISO ComColor 7050 GDI Driver: Fixed an issue that incorrectly detected a grayscale, duplex, odd page count print job as a color print job.
- iPrint performance improvement: Added two new properties (Redirect9100Command and UseRedirect9100Command) into the print-provider.conf file to improve the speed of printer redirection.
- 10squareduk: Fixed an issue that prevented value loaders from registering with PaperCut NG.
- If you are running v18.1.1 or later, there is NO database upgrade.