This is a Maintenance Release for 18.2 and contains the following changes:
- PaperCut NG Windows installer: An installation log file (
[users-home-directory]/AppData/Local/Temp/Setup Log [timestamp] #[filenumber].txt) is now created by default.
- When a PaperCut NG upgrade cannot proceed because older versions are detected and cannot be deleted, a detailed error message with resolution options is now displayed.
- Windows hardware page count with PaperCut Port Monitor: Fixed an issue that caused the page count to be incorrectly reported in some cases when the print job is deleted.
- Epson large format PostScript printer drivers: Fixed an issue that caused the page size to be incorrectly detected when using roll paper sizes larger than A4.
- NEC PostScript drivers: Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect page count when multiple pages were printed on a single sheet of paper (n-up printing).
- Windows Print Provider: Fixed an issue in very high print volume environments that sometimes caused a held print job to be lost.
- Page analysis: Fixed an issue that caused print jobs to fail when the paper size field had garbled characters.
- Web Print: Fixed an issue that stopped the status of Web Print jobs changing from "Processing" to "Cancelled" when a print script cancelled the jobs.
- iPrint: Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented jobs from being released in a Find Me environment.
- Reports: Fixed an issue that caused the "Department printing - summary" and "Office printing - summary" reports to take a long time to generate.
- Secure LDAP: Fixed an issue that sometimes caused sync failures when using wildcard certificates (since 18.2.3).
- Fixed an issue where new internal users were not being synced into groups.
- Security: Fixed an issue that incorrectly included sensitive configuration information in debug logs.
- If you are running v18.1.1 or later, there is NO database upgrade.