This is a Maintenance Release for 18.2 and contains the following changes:
- PostScript drivers:
- Fixed an issue for landscape PDF files printed from Adobe Acrobat Reader that caused a watermark to be placed in an incorrect position.
- Fixed an issue that caused watermarks to either not be applied or applied to the wrong position for some n-up setups and for Adobe Acrobat Reader on Windows.
- Google Cloud Print: Reduced the size of color print job spool files.
- Email to Print: Reduced the size of color print job spool files.
- HPLip driver: Fixed an issue causing an incorrect color page count.
- Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP400 d and DocuPrint CP405 d PCL6 drivers: Fixed an issue causing an incorrect color page count.
- Fixed an issue where PostScript comments could, on rare occasions, cause an incorrect page count to be reported.
- Fixed an issue where watermarks were not added to print jobs generated from the application 'KWS (UZ Leuven)'.
- Kyocera KX driver: Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect number of copies to be reported when the user selected KPDL as the PDL from the Print Properties dialog.
- Google Cloud Print: Fixed a rare issue that caused an error message due to an unexpected HTTP Status Code response during Google Cloud Print configuration.
- Email to Print: Fixed a rare issue that prevented the set up of Email to Print with guest printing.
- Standard Release Station: Added more detail and clarity to the error message displayed when a job is prevented from being released because its settings contravene the printer's filters and restrictions.
- Print Provider: Fixed an issue that on rare occasions stopped jobs being sent to the printer.
- Windows Print Provider:
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Windows Print Provider log (print-provider.log) rotation to fail.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused some print jobs to be deleted in a very high print volume environment.
- CUPS Print Provider with Mobility Print: Fixed an issue where some print jobs from iOS clients with IPv6 addresses were not tracked.
- PaperCut LPD Service: Added an option in the pc-lpd.config file to enable the host address to be removed from the job owner's name (RemoveHostAddress = true).
- Active Directory: Fixed an issue in multi-domain environments that imported user details from only the first domain when an on demand user is created.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the secondary card ID number from being generated during on-demand user creation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the secondary card ID from synchronising from a secondary sync source.
- Site Server: Fixed an issue that caused authentication to fail for an on-demand user when they attempted to log in before the Site Server had synced with the Application Server.
- Added CSRF origin checks to the Mobile Print Release interface.
- Updated the bundled Java SE Runtime Environment to version 8 update 181, to incorporate the latest security fixes from Oracle.
- iPrint: Added details about print data timing into the debug log (print-provider.log) to improve performance diagnosis.
- Release Station API: Added a JobReleaseStatus (FilterRestriction) to releaseJob and releaseJobs, to prevent users from releasing jobs that contravene the printer's filter and restrictions.
- If you are running v18.1.1, there is NO database upgrade.