This is a Maintenance Release for 18.1 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented the PaperCut Save Paper Desktop Widget from being installed.
- Print Provider: Improved the Windows error logging in print-provider.log.
- Ricoh: Fixed an issue where the toner details were incorrectly reported for some colors.
- Sharp PostScript driver: Fixed an issue that occurred when printing both color and grayscale pages in a booklet output that caused an incorrect total page count and an incorrect color page count.
- Canon UFR II printer driver: Fixed an issue that prevented color to grayscale conversion.
- MAC/Linux (CUPS): For new installations and upgrades of PaperCut NG, the default setting EnablePrinterAutoImport is now set to "on". PaperCut NG will now automatically import newly added printers. This setting does not override existing installations.
- Generic PostScript printer driver on macOS: Fixed an issue causing an incorrect page count when duplex printing an odd number of pages.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.