- Azure AD user and group sync: Added support for Azure AD Secure LDAP as a new Sync Source option in the Options > User/Group Sync page, when Azure AD Domain Services is enabled.
- GDPR print management, data privacy, and security compliance: To assist with with Europe's General Data Protection Regulation "Right to be Forgotten":
- The Privacy Option ("Remove document information from the Job Log after") to redact potentially sensitive data elements from the Job Logs page, has been enhanced to redact additional attributes of the print jobs (file size, user client details, comments, watermarks, and digital signature). Additionally, the timestamp can also be redacted.
- The server command "permanently-redact-user-data" has been enhanced to redact the file size, user client details, comments, watermarks, and digital signature of print jobs from the Job Logs page.
- Global Print Driver (version 100.1.0): The driver's page output order is now "front to back". **
- PaperCut NG User web interface: The temporary option to revert to the pre-17.2 User web interface branding is no longer available.
- When a print server is detected as being offline, the following now occurs:
- held print jobs (pending release) are now hidden by default until the print server is back online, to prevent them from being automatically released after the outage.
- print jobs queued for printing (released) are placed back on hold by default, to prevent them from being automatically printed when the print server comes back online.
- The command line option "CreateSSLKeystore" now has the option to generate and import self-signed certificates that have custom keystore and keystore key passwords.
- Continuing security improvements on the PaperCut NG Admin and User web interfaces, including cookie security and library dependencies, to reduce vulnerability to scripting attacks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Print Archive spool files from being viewed or downloaded (since 18.1.0).
- User web interface: Internet Explorer 11 in compatibility mode is now forced into a higher document standard to ensure pages are rendered correctly.
- Fixed an issue to ensure that Low Balance email notifications are triggered for copy and scan jobs.
- Reports: Fixed an issue to ensure that access to the "User printing - summary" report (Users), the "Group print summary" report (Groups), and the "Account print summary" report (Accounts), is restricted to PaperCut NG Administrators with "Access reports section" enabled (Options > Admin Rights).
- Site Servers: Fixed an issue that incorrectly caused Site Servers to intermittently switch between online and offline modes.
- macOS and Linux: Fixed an issue that caused the Print Provider to log to old rotated log files.
- Web Services API: Modified the setUserAccountSelectionAutoChargePersonal method in the Web Services API to enable popup notifications for personal accounts.
- Windows 2008 (non R2) and 32-bit: As per our End Of Life Policy announcement, the PaperCut NG Application Server can no longer be installed on Windows 2008 (non R2) and 32-bit environments.
- **Requires an upgrade of the PaperCut Global Print Driver.
- This release includes a database upgrade.