This is a Maintenance Release for 18.0 and contains the following changes:
- Site Server: Added an option to activate device registration throttling, to resolve an issue that occasionally caused the Application Server to stop responding when a high number of devices were registered via a Site Server.
- db-tools with an internal database: Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an OutOfMemory exception when executing an incorrect query (since 17.2.1).
- Find Me printing: Fixed an issue that caused an occasional print job to be lost when in a high print volume environment.
- 3rd party hardware payments: Added the ability to print the amount to be credited to the user on error receipts (via the %credit% variable).
- If you are running v17.2.1 or later, there is NO database upgrade.