This is a Maintenance Release for 17.4 and contains the following changes:
- PayEx payment gateway: Added support for manual and on-demand transfer using the new WyWallet APIs.
- PostgreSQL database: Added support for PostgreSQL version 10. As per our End Of Life Policy announcement, PostgreSQL version 8.1 and below is no longer supported.
- Web Widget: Fixed an issue that caused the message "Widget Error" to be displayed, instead of the Environmental Impact Web Widget or the Balance Web Widget.
- Linux Web Print (Default mode): Fixed an issue that hid the Web Print tab on the PaperCut NG User web interface, making Web Print unavailable.
- Watermarking with PostScript drivers: Fixed an issue that caused watermarks on landscape pages to be printed in the wrong position or not printed.
- Page Analysis for PCL6 drivers: Fixed an issue for some drivers where a grayscale page containing a JPEG image was incorrectly detected as being a color page.
- HP plotters: Fixed an issue that under certain conditions caused the page size to be incorrectly detected.
- Site Server:
- Site Server with external database: Fixed an issue on the Admin web interface and the System Health interface that failed to accurately detect a Site Server as being offline when the Site Server's external database was in error.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the Site Server to go into offline mode indefinitely.
- Web Print Sandbox on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 8 and above using Client-Side Rendering (CSR):
- Fixed an intermittent issue where some print jobs partially or completely failed to print.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused print job attributes such as page count and ownership to be incorrectly detected.
- Fixed an issue that continued to send notifications for each low toner event, even when the frequency of alerts was set to daily, hourly or custom.
- Epson printers:
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect page count on some large format printers.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect page count on some printers when duplex printing a document with an odd number of pages.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly detected a grayscale page as color on some printers.
- Fixed an issue that failed to detect the document name on some printers.
- Novell iPrint: Fixed an issue that caused the Print Provider to crash when the File Descriptor Limit is reached.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Type/Model on the Printer Details page to be incorrect and inconsistent.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error on the Printer Details page when using multiple sessions and navigating between the Printers and Devices tab (since 17.3.2).
- Fuji Xerox PostScript driver with CentOS: Fixed an issue that caused duplex print jobs to be detected as simplex, for jobs redirected from a CentOS generic PostScript queue to a Fuji Xerox PostScript queue on a CentOS server.
- Credit API: Fixed an issue that caused devices to be created incorrectly.
- If you are running v17.2.1 or later, there is NO database upgrade.