This is a Maintenance Release for 17.3 and contains the following changes:
- Increased the frequency of updating the Printer Status on the Admin web interface dashboard, from once in 120 seconds to once in 20 seconds.
- Epson SC-PX7V2 printers on Windows and Mac: Fixed an issue that incorrectly tracked and charged for every page in a color print document when multiple pages were printed on a single sheet of paper (n-up printing).
- Windows Print Providers: Fixed a rare issue that prevented PaperCut NG from tracking print jobs due to the Print Provider service being unable to start.
- Fixed an issue causing a refund for a job charged to a single default personal account to also be refunded to all the secondary external personal accounts.
- Mobile Print Release: Fixed an issue when users clicked the "Back" or "Refresh" button on the Job Info screen that incorrectly displayed a blank screen, making the mobile device unresponsive.
- Security: Fixed an issue when using the CreateSSLKeystore command line option to generate a self-signed SHA-256 certificate that incorrectly created a SHA1 certificate instead.
- MySQL database: Fixed an issue when searching for users on the Users > User List page that produced an error.
- If you are running v17.2.1 or later, there is NO database upgrade.