This is a Maintenance Release for 17.2 and contains the following changes:
- Load balancing: Fixed printer load balancing to correctly select the least busy target printer to minimize the wait times for print jobs (since 16.0).
- Reports: Fixed an incorrect label format issue on Executive Summary reports run for a single day.
- Server commands: Fixed an issue when running the add-printer-access-group server command without defined groups, that returned an error.
- Secure Print / Find-Me printing (with Samsung Universal Print driver): A new PDL transform is now available from PaperCut support that fixes the incorrect printing of some grayscale Word documents as color.
- Xerox Print to Fax**:Added the ability to toggle the XeroxFax key in the print-provider.conf file to track Print to Fax jobs as fax jobs instead of print jobs.
- If you are running v17.2.1 or later, there is NO database upgrade.
- Fixes marked with ** require a Print Provider upgrade.