- User web interface refresh:
- The refreshed, modern interface introduced in 17.0 on the Admin UI has been expanded to the User web interface. This latest UI update provides users with a more intuitive and clean interface.
- Support is provided for reverting to the pre-17.2 User web interface branding via a config key (user-ui.apply-new-style). This key will be available until v18.0.
- Payment Gateway module: The Payment Gateway pages have been redesigned in line with the rest of the User web interface. Note: You need to upgrade your Payment Gateway module to v17.2.0 or above to take advantage of the new design.
- Branding customization:
- The Admin web interface and User web interface login screens can now have a custom background image, background color, and Log in button color.
- The Options > General page now provides a simple way to customize the branding of the Admin web interface, User web interface, User Client, and Login screen.
- A Reset to default button has been provided for all customization options.
- GDPR print management, data privacy and security compliance: To comply with General Data Protection Regulation in Europe:
- added the ability to permanently redact user data, to comply with the "Right to be Forgotten".
- added the ability to extract all data about a user, to comply with the "Right to Access".
- Shared Accounts:
- Added the ability to restrict Admin rights to manage specific shared accounts rather than all shared accounts.
- The 'Perform bulk changes' admin right now controls 'Batch Import/Update', 'Shared Account Sync', and 'Bulk account actions'.
- When creating a shared account, the "Sub Account of" field displays only the accounts the Admin has access to.
- The Quick find search will only search for accounts to which the Admin has access.
- Added tooltips for the icons on the Shared Account List page.
- Web Print: Improved the Application Log messages for debugging purposes by providing details of the Web Print server hostname.
- Added support for new Dimatek Value Loader hardware.
- Site Server: Fixed an issue with Site Servers not going to offline mode when the Application Server was reachable but not operational.
- Fixed a performance issue when opening the Admin or User web interface after a restart (since 17.1).
- Fixed an issue preventing toner notifications from being sent when a replaced toner becomes low.
- This release contains an internal database upgrade only, which does not affect Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MySQL. The upgrade, including backup, can take some time. Please plan appropriately.
- This release contains a Payment Gateway module update, which requires an upgrade to take advantage of the design changes made. The previous Payment Gateway module will still be functional if not upgraded, but with degraded UI.
- End User License Agreement (EULA) updated with UK specific clause.