This is a Maintenance Release for 17.1 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue causing a user's PIN to be deleted when their account is changed from Restricted to Unrestricted and vice versa.
- The New User Settings now allows the setting of a negative credit balance.
- Fixed an issue when running the PaperCut Application Server on Windows 7 or above that prevented Winpopup notifications from being delivered to Windows clients.
- Mac and Linux:
- Google Cloud Print and Email to Print: Fixed an issue preventing printing on Linux and Mac when there are 5 or more concurrent jobs being processed by a Print Provider.
- Fixed an issue preventing jobs with shell interpreted meta-characters (such as backticks `) in the document title from printing to a virtual queue.
- Web Print sandbox mode: Fixed an issue that occurred after one or more Web Print servers go offline, causing a single print job with multiple copies to be incorrectly processed as multiple individual print jobs.
- Mobility Print: Improved page-level color detection for PostScript printers.
- Site Server: Fixed an issue causing Site Servers to go offline when "system.site.keepalive-interval-secs" has a higher value than "system.site.register-interval-secs".
- PDL transforms: Fixed an issue causing temporary files to be retained when PDL transforms were enabled.
- Kyocera Classic Universal KPDL driver: Fixed an issue when printing in booklet mode, that incorrectly detected total page count, color page count, page size and duplex as simplex.
- Konica Minolta BizHub 226 driver: Fixed an issue when printing multiple copies of a multi-page MS Word document, that incorrectly detected total page and copy count.
- Toner status:
- Improved the reliability, accuracy, and level of detail of the Toner status on the Printer Details > Summary page.
- Added support for more toner colors in the Toner status on the Printer Details > Summary page.
- Prevent job release to printers reporting errors: The following additional device types are now supported:
- Lexmark Touchscreen Printer (eSF)
- OKI Touchscreen Printer (eSF)
- Dell Touchscreen Printer (eSF)
- Toshiba Touchscreen Printer (eSF)
- Fixed an issue causing custom logos in the Admin web interface to display incorrectly in Internet Explorer 11.
- If you are running v17.0.0 or later, there is NO database upgrade.