17.1 is now out of Early Access and contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented HSTS from being disabled when "Redirect to HTTPS/SSL if available" is disabled.
- HSTS can now be enabled only when the Windows Application Server is configured on port 443. This, reduces the chance of a SysAdmin mistakenly using a port that is not supported by the HSTS protocol.
- Epson LP-S8160 printers: Fixed an issue causing incorrect page count for duplex jobs on Windows print servers.
- Standard Release Station / Pay Station: Fixed an issue that caused the Add Value button to appear smaller than the other buttons.
- Site Server: Improved Application Server and Site Server performance in environments with a large number of Site Servers running many embedded devices.
Copier / Device Integration:
Kyocera (HyPAS) version 2.0.1*:
- Users can now access Integrated Scanning after using any native device function, without having to log out and log back in.
- Fixed an issue that prevented compatibility with PaperCut MF Application Server version 16.4 (since 17.0.0).
- Fixed an issue where devices with Java 8 SE firmware were unable to connect to the Application Server.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from logging out of the PaperCut App by swiping their ID card.
- Fixed an issue where devices intermittently lost Integrated Scanning when they were restarted.
- Fixed an issue on some models that prevented access to Integrated Scanning.
- Provided a fix for an issue introduced by recent Toshiba firmware causing users to be incorrectly logged out from the device when using the "Access Device" button in the PaperCut App. Note: Users might still be logged out if using the device's hard keys to access native functionality. PaperCut is working with Toshiba to resolve this issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused large scan jobs (i.e. 100 pages or more) to timeout and fail.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented users from being able to log in when "Block the release of jobs when this device is in error" is enabled.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.