This is a Maintenance Release for 17.1 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented HSTS from being disabled when "Redirect to HTTPS/SSL if available" is disabled.
- HSTS can now be enabled only when the Windows Application Server is configured on port 443. This, reduces the chance of a SysAdmin mistakenly using a port that is not supported by the HSTS protocol.
- Epson LP-S8160 printers: Fixed an issue causing incorrect page count for duplex jobs on Windows print servers.
- Standard Release Station / Pay Station: Fixed an issue that caused the Add Value button to appear smaller than the other buttons.
- Site Server: Improved Application Server and Site Server performance in environments with a large number of Site Servers running many embedded devices.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.