- Security enhancements:
- You can now configure the SSL cipher order preference to be either server cipher order or client cipher order.
- Fixed an issue allowing admins who do not have App Log view permissions to see the App Log details on the Admin web interface dashboard.
- Improve security controls on upload of scanned documents.
- Web Print: Increased security around the upload of documents to a Web Print server.
- Secure Print Release:
- Fixed an issue where print jobs deleted from the Windows print queue were not removed from the Release Station interface.
- Changed the default release mode of the standard Release Station to Secure instead of ReleaseAny. The Secure release mode allows users to only release their own print jobs.
- Mobility Print: Fixed an issue preventing users from authenticating when a published printer had paper size restrictions.
- Fixed an issue preventing an admin from viewing more than the first page of refunds on the Printers > Refunds page.
- Fixed an issue causing analytics files to be incorrectly sent to PaperCut when the "Share system usage data" option is disabled. Note: These files did NOT collect any data.
- Internet Explorer 11: Fixed an issue causing the web interface tour tips to redisplay after being closed or skipped.
- Print scripting: Fixed an issue that occurred when 'action.user.onCompletionSaveProperty' was set to null, causing jobs to not be logged.
- Linux systemd systems: Now automatically allow a sufficient number of files to be opened, which means less manual configuration for larger implementations.
- PCL6 driver: Fixed an issue causing an incorrect page count when duplex printing from Internet Explorer.
- Canon LBP842C: Fixed an iOS printing issue that caused an incorrect page count.
- Epson SC-T7200D ESC/P2 driver: Improved page count accuracy on macOS print servers.
- Watermarking with PCL6 drivers: Fixed an issue where "Bottom of page" watermarking on landscape pages did not print.
- Mac and Linux: Removed an unnecessary error message when running some command line scripts.
- iOS printing: Fixed an issue preventing printing from iOS devices after upgrading the print server to MacOS Sierra 10.12.
Copier / Device Integration:
Canon (MEAP) version 1.2.2*:
- Fixed an issue where SSL compatibility was lost on devices with recent firmware.
Ricoh (SDK/J) version 6.0.2*:
- Added support for Integrated Scanning.
- Fixed an issue where devices with a Smart Operation Panel running the latest firmware were unable to connect via SSL to the Application Server.
- Fixed an issue when using the Russian language that caused text to be positioned incorrectly on the device interface.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the device from being disabled.
- Added support to remotely configure devices and install the PaperCut MF embedded application using the Ricoh Remote Operation Client v1.2.1.
- Added the ability to track Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) print jobs.
- Updated the Ricoh Remote Operation Client bundled RXOP library to version 3.5.13.
Samsung (XOA) version 1.3.3*:
- Incorporated the latest Samsung Certificate.
- Fixed an issue on the device interface that caused incorrect positioning of buttons and truncated text for some languages.
- Fixed an issue causing customizations of the device panel interface to be lost when PaperCut MF was upgraded.
Xerox (EIP 1.5+):
- Fixed an issue where PaperCut would automatically reset the device-level user authentication permissions.
- External Device API: Introduced backwards compatible semantic versioning.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Linux 32-bit: As per our End Of Life Policy announcement, Linux 32-bit is no longer supported.
- Web Print enhancements require an update to ALL Web Print sandbox servers.
- Full page watermarking requires an upgrade to ALL secondary servers (Print Providers).
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.