- Security enhancements:
- You can now configure the SSL cipher order preference to be either server cipher order or client cipher order.
- Fixed an issue allowing admins who do not have App Log view permissions to see the App Log details on the Admin web interface dashboard.
- Web Print: Increased security around the upload of documents to a Web Print server.
- Secure Print Release:
- Fixed an issue where print jobs deleted from the Windows print queue were not removed from the Release Station interface.
- Changed the default release mode of the standard Release Station to Secure instead of ReleaseAny. The Secure release mode allows users to only release their own print jobs.
- Mobility Print: Fixed an issue preventing users from authenticating when a published printer had paper size restrictions.
- Fixed an issue preventing an admin from viewing more than the first page of refunds on the Printers > Refunds page.
- Fixed an issue causing analytics files to be incorrectly sent to PaperCut when the "Share system usage data" option is disabled. Note: These files did NOT collect any data.
- Internet Explorer 11: Fixed an issue causing the web interface tour tips to redisplay after being closed or skipped.
- Print scripting: Fixed an issue that occurred when 'action.user.onCompletionSaveProperty' was set to null, causing jobs to not be logged.
- Linux systemd systems: Now automatically allow a sufficient number of files to be opened, which means less manual configuration for larger implementations.
- PCL6 driver: Fixed an issue causing an incorrect page count when duplex printing from Internet Explorer.
- Canon LBP842C: Fixed an iOS printing issue that caused an incorrect page count.
- Epson SC-T7200D ESC/P2 driver: Improved page count accuracy on macOS print servers.
- Watermarking with PCL6 drivers: Fixed an issue where "Bottom of page" watermarking on landscape pages did not print.
- Mac and Linux: Removed an unnecessary error message when running some command line scripts.
- iOS printing: Fixed an issue preventing printing from iOS devices after upgrading the print server to MacOS Sierra 10.12.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Linux 32-bit: As per our End Of Life Policy announcement, Linux 32-bit is no longer supported.
- Web Print enhancements require an update to ALL Web Print sandbox servers.
- Full page watermarking requires an upgrade to ALL secondary servers (Print Providers).