This is a bugfix release for 17.0 and contains the following changes:
- System Health interface :
- When there are multiple Print Providers, individual print server IP addresses in addition to the host names are now displayed.
- The base system health URL now provides the total number of held print jobs (heldJobsCountTotal) throughout the organization.
- Improved the layout of the Destination column on the Devices > Scan Actions page.
- Fixed an occasional issue causing the Application server to crash when server-commands are being used.
- Print log files will now be retained for 30 days, instead of 1 day.
- The Printer Details page that incorrectly displayed the status of toners with low levels as "Unknown", now displays the status as "Some".
- Fixed an issue on the Schedule/Email Reports page causing the Type drop-down box to be hidden.
- Fixed an issue causing database imports to fail after upgrading from PaperCut version 14.x to 16.x or above.
- Oracle and PostgreSQL databases: Fixed an issue causing backups to fail when the database contains a non-PaperCut table.
- Internal user: Fixed an issue causing the user registration confirmation e-mail to occasionally not be sent.
- PCL6 printer drivers: Fixed an occasional issue preventing documents with an image from printing.
- Type-3 Universal printer driver: Fixed an issue when printing from Windows 10 with a Windows Application Server, which created 2 print job logs (cancelled and printed) for 1 print job. (since 16.0.2).
- RISO ComColor FW5230 PostScript driver: Fixed an issue that incorrectly detected and charged a grayscale print job as color.
- Site Server: Fixed an issue when after a period of being offline, the Release Station on a Site Server would fail to send card self-association details to the Application Server.
- Performance enhancement: Optimized the Application Server to release system resources (threads) more rapidly after a period of peak load activity.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some users who are not SysAdmins to be able to download diagnostic files.
- Improved security to reduce vulnerability to XML-based attacks.
- System Health interface :
- uptimeHours is now displayed as a decimal value (for example, 2 hours and 30 mins is displayed as 2.5).
- Improved the way the build number is reported.
Copier / Device Integration:
Fuji Xerox (AIP) / Dell (AIP):
- Improved SSO integration with the device to allow the native scanning functionality to use the user's home directory.
Lexmark (LeSF v2.3.4):
- Fixed a rare issue connecting to servers via SSL when certificates have long information fields (issuer, subject, email).
- Fixed an issue that prevented jobs from being charged when using SSL to connect to the device.
- Fixed an issue that caused card swipe logout to intermittently fail.
- EIP 1.5+: Improved the appearance of the on-screen keyboard to avoid showing unnecessary scrollbars.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.