17.0 is now out of Early Access and contains the following changes:
- Auto-complete of usernames is now provided when assigning admin rights.
- CUPS: PaperCut can now be configured to automatically detect new print queues.
- CommWeb payment gateway: Support for new CommWeb merchant accounts with password based authentication.
- Performance improvements:
- Improved Application Server start up speed.
- Improved performance when importing users from LDAP Active Directory.
- Improved Application Server stability in Web Print environments with large user groups and many printers.
- Improved performance of device related System Health URL endpoints.
- Improved database performance to prevent Application Server crashes in environments with a large number of embedded devices.
- Fixed an issue allowing users to release print jobs when they have a zero personal balance, and also have access to a single shared account.
- Fixed an Advanced Scripting issue, which incorrectly charged users for a color print job when the script converted the job to grayscale (since 17.0.0).
- Ricoh RPCS: Fixed an issue causing an incorrect page count when printing multiple copies of a document with different page size.
- Konica Minolta C754SeriesPCL: Fixed an issue that incorrectly detected custom paper dimensions.
- UI refresh fixes (since 17.0.0):
- Improved the appearance of disabled check boxes.
- Improved the font display on Application Servers that are behind a firewall.
- Fixed an issue with the alignment of the Actions menu on the Reports > Schedule / Email Reports page.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from viewing all pages of scheduled reports when more than 25 reports have been scheduled.
- Reinstated the Enlarge button on the Groups > Add/Remove Groups page.
- Reinstated the display of print job attributes on the Logs > Job Log page.
- Fixed an error preventing access to a top up kiosk's Device Details page in the Admin web interface (since 17.0.2).
- Fixed an issue preventing new scan jobs from being delivered after undelivered scan jobs are manually deleted from the server.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cash Reconciliation report to be inaccessible from the Device Details page for users without report access rights.
- CopiCode-IP: Fixed an issue preventing users from logging into PaperCut MF on the device.
Copier / Device Integration:
Canon (MEAP Version 1.2.1)*:
- Added support for C255/C355, 45xx, and C35xx models
- Additional language translations.
- Added support for a customizable message timeout.
- Fixed an issue preventing generation 1 devices from booting.
Fuji Xerox (AIP) / Dell (AIP)*:
- Fixed an issue on some models, preventing users from logging in when Black & White copying has no cost, but color copying does have a cost, and vice versa.
- Improved the layout on the Login screen for small screen devices.
- EIP 1.0+ and EIP 1.5+: Support for scan to ifax as either scan jobs or fax jobs.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.