This is a bugfix release for 17.0 and contains the following changes:
- Auto-complete of usernames is now provided when assigning admin rights.
- CUPS: PaperCut can now be configured to automatically detect new print queues.
- CommWeb payment gateway: Support for new CommWeb merchant accounts with password based authentication.
- Performance improvements:
- Improved Application Server start up speed.
- Improved performance when importing users from LDAP Active Directory.
- Improved Application Server stability in Web Print environments with large user groups and many printers.
- Improved performance of device related System Health URL endpoints.
- Fixed an issue allowing users to release print jobs when they have a zero personal balance, and also have access to a single shared account.
- Fixed an Advanced Scripting issue, which incorrectly charged users for a color print job when the script converted the job to grayscale (since 17.0.0).
- Ricoh RPCS: Fixed an issue causing an incorrect page count when printing multiple copies of a document with different page size.
- Konica Minolta C754SeriesPCL: Fixed an issue that incorrectly detected custom paper dimensions.
- UI refresh fixes (since 17.0.0):
- Improved the appearance of disabled check boxes.
- Improved the font display on Application Servers that are behind a firewall.
- Fixed an issue with the alignment of the Actions menu on the Reports > Schedule / Email Reports page.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from viewing all pages of scheduled reports when more than 25 reports have been scheduled.
- Reinstated the Enlarge button on the Groups > Add/Remove Groups page.
- Reinstated the display of print job attributes on the Logs > Job Log page.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.