- Prevent jobs from being released to a printer reporting an error: Fast release devices now support blocking the release of jobs to printers in error.
- New config key added to improve accuracy of hardware page count validation, printer error reporting, and blocking the release of jobs to printers in error on devices which return SNMP data in a different order.
- Improved performance when bulk deleting users.
- Fixed an issue where modifications to the user job log details weren't updating all relevant statistics.
- CUPS with IPPS or HTTPS: Fixed an issue preventing printer details, (such as toner levels, serial number, and type/model) from being reported.
- Page Analysis: Improved performance when analyzing XPS jobs.
- Page Analysis: Improved page analysis on some models of Epson ESC/Page printers.
- Kyocera ECOSYS "M" models: Added support for hardware page count validation.
- Fixed an issue preventing Release Managers from seeing jobs waiting for release in a Release Station.
- Added IPv6 support in the PaperCut Port Monitor.
- Release Station APIs have been upgraded to Version 3. Version 2 is still supported for backward compatibility.
- PDL transforms on Windows print servers: Fixed a rare issue causing PaperCut to become unresponsive when jobs with PDL transforms are sent to a virtual queue.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.