This is a bugfix release for 16.3 and contains the following changes:
- 10 Squared GTS payment terminal: Added support for the 10 Squared GTS payment terminal.
- CommWeb Payment Gateway: Support for SHA-256 hashing.
- Application Server debug logs: Improved the clarity of hardware page count messages.
- Linux User Client: Fixed the "Details" button link on some Linux implementations, particularly Kubuntu 16.04.
- configure-cups can now handle device URIs with special characters (that can be interpreted by the shell).
- Fixed an issue causing some SNMP printer errors to be ignored, which meant they were not displayed on the Printer Details page or Application Log, and no notifications were sent when the error occurred.
- Fixed an issue where the Application Server reported printer status too frequently, causing additional load on the server.
- PDL transforms: Fixed an issue since 16.3 causing transforms with assignment statements to fail.
- Fixed an occasional issue causing job data to be overridden with old job data when the job Id has been reused within a short period of time.
- Konica Minolta: Improved multi-copy page count on PCL6 printers.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented users with Admin rights from logging into the Admin web interface. This occurred only when there was a long list of users with Admin rights.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.