This is a maintenance release for 16.1 and contains the following changes:
- Extended the external device integration API to help some 3rd-party integrations work correctly with Site Servers.
- PaperCut LPD Service: Added support for Japanese encoded (Shift-JIS) document names.
- Improved behavior of on demand user creation when the username contains accented characters. Duplicate users with these variants are no longer created.
- Improved performance of loading the User Details page when a home directory has been configured for Integrated Scanning.
- Print System Health Monitoring: Improved the printer and device download files (available via Options > Advanced) to show the URLs for remotely accessible addresses.
- Fixed an issue with the Environmental Dashboard not displaying translated text.
- Fixed an issue causing a confirmation dialog to be incorrectly displayed when navigating away from an unchanged Notifications page.
- Direct Printing: Fixed a rare issue that might cause printer statistics to be lost on a print queue that has been unlinked.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the Application Server to become unresponsive when running lengthy reports.
- Improved error messages when a previously failed database upgrade is detected.
- The End User License Agreement (EULA) has been updated with PaperCut's new office details.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.