This is a bugfix release for 16.0 and contains the following changes:
- Added a Config key (printer.snmp.community) to retrieve details of the toner, device type, and serial number for a printer.
- Fixed an error preventing filtering users by balance in the User List page.
- Fixed an issue causing the user balance history graph to display 'XXX' instead of a currency symbol for some system locales.
- Fixed an error preventing generation of Central Reports since release 16.0.
- Fixed an issue causing devices to become unavailable after changing a device's host from a Site Server to an Application server, and vice versa.
- Fixed an issue when using an Oracle database causing the Balance on the User Details page to not update after payment gateway transactions.
- Fixed an occasional issue preventing comparison reports from successfully generating.
- Fixed an issue with some PCL6 printer drivers preventing Excel documents from printing when a duplex filter has been applied.
- PCL6 spool files: Fixed an occasional issue causing Print Provider to crash when processing files less than a Kb in size.
- Xerox postscript files: Fixed an issue causing Print Provider to crash.
- Novell iPrint systems: Improved support for diagnosing crashes.
- Devices hosted on a Site Server: Fixed an issue causing the host name to not display on the Devices tab.
Copier / Device Integration:
- Kyocera (HyPAS) v1.9.0*:
- Easier SSL certificate management.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.