This is a bugfix release for 16.0 and contains the following changes:
- Added support for printing to Type4 print jobs to PaperCut LPD/LPR.
- Passwords for SysAdmins and internal users are now stored with a more secure encryption algorithm.
- External device API: Added a default number of decimal places per locale currency.
- Fixed an issue in Email to Print for users forwarding attachments from iOS devices using the native mail client.
- Fixed an issue preventing application of a valid selection of virtual and physical print release queues for Find-Me printing.
- Fixed an issue preventing enabling and disabling of the Windows Direct Print Monitor debug mode.
- Improved scalability of the PaperCut LPD Service.
- Fixed the Windows Installer so that obsolete Linux client library files are removed when upgrading.
- Fixed a rare display issue in the end user's Upload page for Web Print where legacy customization/tailored web tools were deployed.
- Fixed an error displayed when attempting to generate an Executive Summary report that included fax or scan jobs.
- RISO devices: Improved page size detection on some models.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.