This is a bugfix release for 15.3 and contains the following changes:
- Improved the page load time when the server does not have access to an external network.
- Fixed an issue preventing scans to email or home folder from being delivered when users have a space in their user name.
- Updated the icon for the PaperCut Card Wizard.
- Fixed an issue in Croatian PDF reports causing characters to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue allowing users with non-verified and deleted PayEx agreements to perform transactions.
- Fixed an issue in the Executive Summary report causing an incorrect count of the days in the month when a Daylight Savings Time change occurred during the reporting period.
- Upgraded to the Apache Commons Collections (ACC) Java library, version 3.2.2 to address a security vulnerability with Java deserialization (CERT Vulnerability Note VU#576313).
- Toshiba: Improved copy detection for PCL6 printers.
Copier / Device Integration:
- HP (FutureSmart)*:
- Fixed an issue with HP FutureSmart devices causing swipe cards to be incorrectly read.
- Fixed an incorrect Status display of 'Started' on the External Device List page when the device is offline.
- Konica Minolta (OpenAPI):
- Fixed an issue on Konica Minolta devices configured for card swipe authentication with self-association, causing a "setApplicationDetails" error when trying to log in.
- Fixed an incorrect Status display of 'Started' on the External Device List page when a device is disconnected.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Print Release screen from displaying on the device when a user logged in using an email or alias.
- Fixed a rare issue on some models causing a blank screen to be displayed after logging out.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.