This is a bugfix release for 15.2 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed minor form auto-completion issue for Web Print users using Safari.
- Improved the readability of the Environmental Dashboard 'Pin to Start' message for Windows 8.1 users.
- Improved handling of GCP's automatically generated, very long job titles when printed on CUPS printers.
- Resolved an issue for some customers running v15.1 which prevented their custom logos and color schemes being applied.
- Fixed an issue which prevented previously assigned secondary email addresses to be assigned to new users.
- Improved color detection for Canon UFR II printer language.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the Total Pages Printed value on the Executive Summary Report.
- Fixed an issue for Site Server customers running 15.1 build where changed user attributes were not being synced.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented some customer's licenses being applied to the PaperCut server.
- Fixed a problem for customers with forced SSL connections from Application Server to Microsoft SQL Server failing to connect to the database.
- Improved handling in the PaperCut Print Provider for Windows print servers with very large numbers of queues (over 1900).
- Fixed a rare issue in PCL6 page level color detection when spool files are truncated.
Copier / Device Integration:
- Toshiba (e-BRIDGE Open Platform):
Fixed a rare issue on Toshiba v2 devices enabled with the Auto Supply Order service function which resulted in duplicate jobs being logged.
- Konica Minolta (OpenAPI):
Fixed an issue preventing some OpenAPI 4.0 devices not successfully embedding when also enabled for Print Release.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.