This is a bugfix release for 15.0 and contains the following changes:
- For users with limited admin access, the list of devices will now filter to only devices you have access to.
- Fixed problem with batch importing internal users whilst overriding the password or PIN.
- Web Print: Fixed problem that can occur when the user is using shared accounts and charging to their personal account.
- Email to Print: Fixed sender verification link when the username contains spaces.
- Google Cloud Print / Email to Print: Improved management and cleanup of temporary files created during printing.
- Site Server: Fixed device license warning when moving devices between site servers.
- Allow the 'Manager Mode' pop-up for charged shared accounts when using External Account Source.
Printer Compatibility Improvements:
- Improved color detection with Xerox and Fiery PostScript drivers.
- Improved page size detection when printing from Acrobat PDFMaker 10.1 on Linux.
- Added detection of ARCH E1 paper sizes.
Copier / Device Integration:
- Samsung (XOA) v33150*:
- Fixed an intermittent problem that could result in a UI error displayed on the device.
- Fixed problem with popup messages that contain apostrophes (e.g. some messages in French).
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.