This is a bugfix release for 15.0 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed problem with batch importing internal users whilst overriding the password or PIN.
- Web Print: Fixed problem that can occur when the user is using shared accounts and charging to their personal account.
- Email to Print: Fixed sender verification link when the username contains spaces.
- Google Cloud Print / Email to Print: Improved management and cleanup of temporary files created during printing.
- Allow the 'Manager Mode' pop-up for charged shared accounts when using External Account Source.
Printer Compatibility Improvements:
- Improved color detection with Xerox and Fiery PostScript drivers.
- Improved page size detection when printing from Acrobat PDFMaker 10.1 on Linux.
- Added detection of ARCH E1 paper sizes.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.