This is a bugfix release for 15.0 and contains the following changes:
- Refunds: Fixed an issue which caused refund approval/rejection to fail when refund notifications were enabled.
- Print Scripting: Correctly maintain whitespace in printer scripts. The removal of whitespace could cause errors in some scripts.
- Improved print provider stability.
- Advanced PDL transform: Improved temp file deletion in PDL transforms.
- Fixed the display of PDF reports in Hungarian.
- Fixed the layout issues in "Executive summary" reports when viewed in languages other than English.
- User Client: Fixed a rare problem that can cause client account selection or script popups to not work as expected.
- Improved handling of rounding in the
adjust-user-account-balance-if-available server-command and API.
- Admin Interface:
- Prevent Chrome browsers from auto-populating unwanted data on the Device Details page.
- Addressed a minor issue that may affect quota scheduling options on the Shared Account Details page.
- Novell: Fixed a issue introduced in 15.0 (Build 31930) that could stop usernames from being normalised properly on some sites (the domain component was not stripped from usernames).
- Site server: Ensure device operation is not disrupted when the application server connection goes offline.
- Mobile Client: Revised the mobile client icons to not include a $ sign.
- Improved logging to better diagnose Web Print PDF problems.
Printer Compatibility Improvements:
- OKI: Improved page counting on OKI B801.
- Canon: Improved page counting for Canon PCL5 printers.
- Ricoh: Improved toner level reporting for some Ricoh printers (including IPSiO SP 6310).
- Kyocera: Improved reliability of hardware page check on Kyocera TASKalfa devices.
- Improved color detection for Adobe Pro documents printed on PostScript printers.
- Improved color detection for COREL Draw on PostScript printers.
Copier / Device Integration:
- Fuji Xerox (AIP) / Dell (AIP):
- Fixed rare issue with MagTek readers reading multiple tracks resulting in a possible card number truncation.
- Konica Minolta (OpenAPI):
- Improved user experience on login when i-Option (browser) interface is in use.
- Fixed an issue causing i-Option (browser) support to not be detected on some models.
- Fixed a problem preventing the use copier soft-button from working in some configurations of the advanced account selection screen.
- Samsung (XOA) v32161*:
- Improved support tracking Samsung Web Print jobs (available on newer devices).
- We now require devices/firmware running XOA 1.21 (which is available for all devices).
- Added support for newer Samsung XOA devices.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.