This is a bugfix release for 15.0 and contains the following changes:
- Refunds: Fixed an issue which caused refund approval/rejection to fail when refund notifications were enabled.
- Print Scripting: Correctly maintain whitespace in printer scripts. The removal of whitespace could cause errors in some scripts.
- Improved print provider stability.
- Advanced PDL transform: Improved temp file deletion in PDL transforms.
- Fixed the display of PDF reports in Hungarian.
- Fixed the layout issues in "Executive summary" reports when viewed in languages other than English.
- User Client: Fixed a rare problem that can cause client account selection or script popups to not work as expected.
- Improved handling of rounding in the
adjust-user-account-balance-if-available server-command and API.
- Admin Interface: Addressed a minor issue that may affect quota scheduling options on the Shared Account Details page.
- Novell: Fixed a issue introduced in 15.0 (Build 31930) that could stop usernames from being normalised properly on some sites (the domain component was not stripped from usernames).
- Site server: Ensure device operation is not disrupted when the application server connection goes offline.
- Mobile Client: Revised the mobile client icons to not include a $ sign.
- Improved logging to better diagnose Web Print PDF problems.
Printer Compatibility Improvements:
- OKI: Improved page counting on OKI B801.
- Canon: Improved page counting for Canon PCL5 printers.
- Ricoh: Improved toner level reporting for some Ricoh printers (including IPSiO SP 6310).
- Kyocera: Improved reliability of hardware page check on Kyocera TASKalfa devices.
- Improved color detection for Adobe Pro documents printed on PostScript printers.
- Improved color detection for COREL Draw on PostScript printers.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.