- The Windows installer and all Windows executables are now digitally signed by PaperCut.
- Configuration Options:
- Allow the admin and user web pages to be embedded in an external web page (i.e. in an iframe). For more information see here.
- Hide the 'Release All'/'Cancel All' buttons from the web-based Release Station.
- Auto-approve refund requests from a group of users e.g. trusted users.
- Admin Interface:
- The Shared Account Security page now displays the user's full name making it easier to identify users.
- Find-Me printing:
- Improved the speed of releasing Find-me print jobs when the application server or database is heavily loaded. This also ensures Find-me jobs are printed in the correct order.
- Reporting enhancements:
- User's secondary email addresses are now displayed in the User List report (CSV only).
- Added printer group filter to the printer list and executive summary reports.
- The shared account name is now displayed in the "Printer Configuration" report when allocating charges to a shared account.
- SQL Server Database:
- SQL Server database in Microsoft Azure is now supported.
- Printer Scripting:
- Extended the "inputs.user.balance" API to get the balance of a multiple personal account.
- Scripts can now change their behavior based on printer language. For example, scripts could deny jobs in a particular language (e.g. PostScript).
- User Client:
- Quickly log in to the user web interface via a new right-click task tray menu item.
- It's now possible to customize even more messages in the client interface window, e.g. changing "username" to "employee ID" in the login window.
- New option to specify the default advanced account selection tab (All Accounts, Preferred List, Recent Selections).
- Apple: Knowledge Base article for Apple Mac 10.10 (Yosemite), further enhancements coming soon.
- Receipt Printer: New option to display tax on the acknowledgement receipt.
- Copicode: Updated Copicode terminal firmware to version 1.3.8.
- Email to Print:
- Attachment file names containing non-ASCII characters can now be printed.
- Jobs sent via email to a disabled printer are now rejected and the user is notified.
- Email to Print jobs will continue to print if an SSL connection fails to the mail server due to a certification path error.
- Google Cloud Print:
- Improved Google Cloud Print support when running PaperCut in Microsoft Azure cloud.
- SQL Server Database:
- Fixed encryption/SSL connections with Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Mac & Linux:
- Mac/Linux installations now include an example user client template config file.
- Print jobs redirected from a Linux print server to an LPR queue on a Windows print server can now be tracked.
- Improved reliability of the detection of the system IP address on Mac.
- Standard Release Station:
- Fixed credit limit enforcement when charging to a selected shared account in "Release Any" mode.
- Find-Me Printing:
- When jobs are redirected to a grayscale printer, the job cost is recalculated correctly.
- Admin Interface
- Prevent Chrome browsers from auto-populating unwanted data in the User Details and Create Device pages.
- User Tools
- User Web Release: Only display accessible printers when releasing jobs from a virtual queue.
- Fixed an interoperability issue with some Mac clients on IPv6 networks.
- User Client: Popup menu is now displayed when right-clicked on the balance window.
- When a group is removed from PaperCut, it's Admin rights are also removed.
- Web Print: MS PowerPoint presentations with the 'Mark as Final' flag can now be printed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented notification emails being sent when a new user ID is generated. This problem would occur when using the email suffix option as opposed to explicit email addresses.
- Print Archiving: Fixed a problem that could cause print archive image generation to consume 100% CPU.
- Report Fixes:
- Fixed wrapping of larger numbers in the "Shared Account Printing - User Logs" PDF report.
- Standard print charging model information is now displayed in the "Printer Configuration" Report.
- Standard charging default page cost is now displayed in the "Printer List" Report.
- Payment Gateways:
- CyberSource SA: Addressed an issue that occurred with long user names.
- PayPal Payflow: If an order is cancelled, the user is returned back to the PaperCut end user screen.
Printer Compatibility Improvements:
- Further hardware page count support for Ricoh printers including IPSiO 6330 and C420.
- Improved page count detection for Ricoh Universal PCL6 printer driver.
- Improved page count detection on HP LaserJet P1606dn duplex jobs.
- General improvements on new HP printers.
- Konica Minolta:
- On some new Konica Minolta models, addressed an issue that may have lead to inaccurate hardware page count validation.
- Added better support for Hardware page count.
- Improved page size detection for Xerox printers on Linux.
- Improved page size detection for the Epson Stylus Pro family when using the "Finest Detail" setting.
- Added hardware page count validation support for Canon LBP9660C.
- Improved copy count detection for some Canon Printers.
- Improved color detection for Canon LBP7680C.
- Improved hardware page count validation messages in the print logs when printing color pages.