This is a bugfix release for 14.2 and contains the following changes:
- Added the ability to easily customize the "Details ..." link text in the User Client balance window.
- The shared account page can now be configured to be the first page displayed when a user logs into the user web pages.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the release station from starting when using certain configuration options (since 14.2).
- Fixed the "show members" link on the Group Details page which was not working under some conditions (since 14.2).
- Fixed a problem which caused non-Latin characters to display incorrectly on one of the Printer Charts.
- Fixed an issue which prevented admin groups being removed from large lists.
- It is now possible to log into the standard release station using an email address when configured in "NoPassword" mode.
- Fixed print job order issue when releasing all jobs from a virtual queue on a web based release station.(since 14.0)
- Improved the print script behavior when a job is redirected to a non-existent printer. An error is now logged in the App log and the job is cancelled.
- Extended Windows SSO authentication to work with older Firefox versions.
- Server command APIs: "add-shared-account-access-group" and "add-shared-account-access-user" no longer add duplicate access entries.
- Mobile Web Client: Improved compatibility with some proxy servers.
Printer Compatibility Improvements:
- Fixed page count problem for RPCS print drivers when the job contains the same number of pages as copies.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Canon PCL6 jobs from printing when a duplex conversion was applied.
- Added document level color detection for Epson PostScript drivers.
- Address a rare issue that may have occured when analyzing some PDF files.
- Improved support for analyzing documents printed from Evince on Linux.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.