This is a bugfix release for version 14.0 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed issues limiting admin access to a subset of printers or user groups (since 14.0).
- Google Cloud Print:
- Fixed issues causing GCP jobs to remained in the "Queued" state and not be processed by PaperCut.
- Fixed issue using Copy Printer Settings to publish multiple printers to GCP at once, if the list of target printers included the template printer.
- Email to Print:
- Fixed the default port when configuring email server connection details for the first time.
- Fixed some options displaying incorrectly in some languages.
- Fixed issues delegating access to add and remove secondary email addresses (when using admin groups and/or when allowing read-only access to users).
- Mobile Client:
- Fixed a caching issue that was causing an "Error Loading Page" message for some users.
- Fixed a problem that allowed pending jobs from a mobile device to be visible to other users of the same device.
- Allow scrolling the content of print script dialogs on touch-screen devices.
- Print Archiving on Linux can now more reliably generate job images when the archive directory is an NFS share.
Printer compatibility improvements:
- Fixed a possible error in the Print Provider that may occur in rare cases when watermarking Canon PostScript or XPIF spool files.
- Fixed some cases of Web Print not successfully printing PDF to PostScript printers when using Xpdf.
- This release does not contain a database upgrade.