This is a bugfix release for version 13.2 and contains the following changes:
- Fixed problem when using the new standard charging type where jobs with custom dimensions would fail to process (i.e. when not matching any of the defined standard sizes).
- Improved reliability of client pop-ups (authentication and account selection) after jobs had been manually deleted from print queues. Note that it is still recommended that users should not be able to manually delete jobs from queues.
- Improved resilience of the (optional) PaperCut TCP/IP printer port for Windows so that corrupt Windows registry configuration for one port does not affect other ports.
Printer compatibility improvements:
- Kyocera PCL6: fixed some cases where A4 paper size would not be detected.
- This release does not contain a database upgrade.