- A new charging type for printing and copying has been added. We've called it "Standard" because we believe it will become the first choice for most sites. The new charging type allows exact costs to be specified for each combination of page size, color/grayscale and single/double sided.
- Denied print jobs are now displayed for a short time in hold/release queues, so users can know what has happened to their job. This applies to the release station, web based release interfaces and the Mobile Print Release interface.
- New tools to assist with diagnosing problems, including:
- A one-click download of diagnostic files.
- Generate and log a diagnostic snapshot of system state at a point in time.
- Web Print PDF printing is now built in:
- Web Print now works "out of the box" for PDF printing on Windows. There is no longer a need to install and configure Adobe Reader or a separate service account.
- Improved fault tolerance on Windows by continuing to print previously submitted jobs after Web Print is restarted.
- If a system change results in successive Web Print job failures, an error will be reported to the Application Log allowing system administrators to be notified and take action.
- The printer group name now appears correctly on the Edit Admin Rights page.
- Very long group names are now viewable on the Bulk User Operations and Bulk Shared Account Operations pages.
- iOS printing: fixed a display issue with the "remember me" checkbox icon on some devices.
- Fixed archived job thumbnails occasionally not displaying in the print log.
- Fixed issue with print queues that have a name with a leading space. Yes, that happened.
- Updated list of trusted SSL certificates, which resolves issues such as connecting to some payment gateway systems with new kinds of certificates.
Printer compatibility improvements:
- Added hardware page count validation support for the Triumph-Adler DCC 2935.
- Improved job analysis for some OKI and Toshiba models with PCL6 drivers.
- Improved job analysis for the Epson Laser LP-8900.
- Fixed page size detection for the Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CG835 PostScript driver.
- Added page detection for Canon LBP9100C printer.
- Added Mac driver support and copy count detection for Epson SC-T3000.
- Fixed B4 page size detection in 2-up mode on Canon LIPS drivers.
- Fixed grayscale conversion filter for recent HP Univeral PCL6 printer drivers.
- Fixed duplex conversion filter for Lexmark Universal PCL6 drivers binding on the wrong edge.
- Fixed duplex conversion filter for Kyocera PCL5 drivers.
- This release does not contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded copier software.