This is a bugfix release for version 13.0 and contains the following changes:
- Print Archiving:
- Fixed a problem where some Windows 2008 Servers (non R2 systems) may not detect the Ghost Trap viewer software used to assist Print Archiving.
- Improved image generation for the Xerox Global PCL5 driver.
- Fixed some messages that did not display correctly in some non-latin languages.
- Added a warning to check if you're installing a version you are not currently licensed for.
- Fixed a problem where print scripts using the common print script include file would sometimes incorrectly report an error.
- Fixed a rare number rounding issue in CSV reports.
- When running an unattended silent mode install (/silent), do not display the VM information message dialog.
Printer compatibility improvements:
- Improved page-level color detection for Kyocera PostScript printers on Linux.
- Improved support for Xerox printers on Mac print servers.