This is a bugfix release for 16.3 and contains the following changes:
- Barclaycard ePDQ e-Commerce payment gateway module is now supported.
- Web Cashier: Regular expressions can now be applied to card numbers via a new config key (auth.web-cashier-interface.card-id.card-regex).
- Konica Minolta: Improved multi-copy page count on PCL6 printers.
- VCC Controller: Improved the shared account selection process.
- Mac and Linux: Fixed a rare issue preventing Print Provider errors from being logged when spool files are created.
- Site Server implementations: Fixed a rare issue that caused the device license limit to be prematurely exceeded.
Copier / Device Integration:
Konica Minolta (OpenAPI):
- The supported PaperCut connector version is now 3.1.1.
Kyocera (HyPAS) v1.9.3*:
- Fixed an issue causing instability on older devices when attempting a duplex Integrated Scanning job with no pages loaded in the document feeder.
- Reinstated the ability to run on devices with HyPAS API 1.1.0 and earlier.
- Fixed an occasional issue causing Integrated Scanning to be enabled when the panel size is unsupported.
- Fixed an incorrect scanned page count displayed when the user is asked if they want to scan more.
- Accented characters in translated messages are now displayed correctly.
Toshiba (e-BRIDGE Open Platform):
- Toshiba devices: A new config key (ext-device.toshiba.show-job-status-button) has been added to allow the Job Status button to be shown or hidden.
- OKI devices: A new config key (ext-device.oki.show-job-status-button) has been added to allow the Job Status button to be shown or hidden.
- Xerox EIP1.5+: Fixed an occasional issue causing devices to incorrectly report that there are insufficient funds when:
- Job Limits are enabled, and
- Account Selection is disabled
- The Payment Gateway API for 3rd-party developers has been enhanced to improve the reporting of job details. For more information, see the documentation.
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.
- Devices marked with * require installing an updated version of the embedded software to access new features and fixes.
Read more »